A Christian Community
in the Roman Catholic Tradition
2210 CALLAWAY STREET, HILLCREST
HEIGHTS, MD 20748-4399
PASTOR: REV. AN VU
PARISH OFFICE/RECTORY: 301-894-2222,
- Holy Family is a Eucharist-centered,
spirit-filled people who choose to form a Parish community to
experience spiritual growth through life-giving liturgies in
a worship space of beauty and reverence. As servant leaders,
we are challenged with the Gospel values of love, compassion,
and social justice.
- As a Christian community,
we extend hospitality and fellowship. We enrich our faith through
prayer, formation, diversity of membership, attention to family
life, and social ministry. We empower the faithful in bringing
forth the kingdom of God and foster interfaith partnerships.
We seek to deepen and grow in our commitment to being a vital
church of the Archdiocese of Washington.
- Weekdays: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.only
(location Rectory Chapel)
- Saturday: Vigil 4 p.m.
8 a.m., 11 a.m. (Gospel)
- Holy Days Eve.Vigil Mass: 7:30 p.m.
- Holy Days: 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.
- Confessions: 3:00 - 3:45 p.m. Saturdays and by request.
- Other Sacraments
- Baptism: By appointment. 3rd Sunday of every month
after 11:00 a.m. Mass Preparation
courses, first Wednesday of every month.
- Marriages: Please call at least six months in advance
- Sick Calls: Emergency, call the Rectory any time. If there
is anyone at home who cannot attend Mass and the Sacraments because
of illnes or old age, please inform one of the priests or Sr.
Francis Elizabeth (301-894-9429)
- Deacons: Rev. Mr. Gerald A. Collins, Rev. Mr. Anthony
- Parish Secretary: Mrs. Michiko Hemmer
- Pastoral Care of the Sick: Sister Francis Elizabeth Keech, S.S.J.
- Director of Religious Education: Ms. Cathy Ziegler
- Director of Gospel Choir: Mrs. Barbara J. Lathan
- Pianist: Mr. Jeffrey W. Scott
- President, Holy Family Parish Pastoral Council:
- Building and Grounds Committee Chair: Reginald
Biscoe, Vincent Miles
- Communications Committee Chair: Kieva Bankins,
Gera Christian, Carolyn Toye
- Formation Committee Chair: Darryl Ross, Traci
- Parish Life Committee Chair: Francis Briscoe,
- Social Concerns and Outreach Committee Chair:
Janice Johnson-Hunter, Bryan Thomas
- Worship Committee Chair: Robbie Edmonds, Lloyd
- Holy Family School (Pre-K -
8, Before and After School Care)
- 2200 Callaway Street
- Hillcrest Heights, MD 20748-4399
- School Principal: Mrs. Mary Hawkins
- Summer Camp: Contact Mrs. Francis
- Read about Holy Family
- and the other 140 parishes
- of the Archdiocese
- every week in your local
- for Catholic information:
- Return to Directory Page